I think blogging is kinda weird cuz you talk about some weird topics and people comment on them. I would rather do what ever you want instead of someone picking what you write and how many words. I like we should just have write ups that have at least 200 words. I don’t see it as a fad but some people probably really like it. Im not a fan of it but that’s just my opinion. Maybe it’s a fad because you can let you r feelings out about natures problems and whatever else you want to talk about instead of topics people pick for you. You can use it in a positive way by not putting bad pictures or disturbing write ups. And besides why would you want to put stuff like that on it. That’s disguisting. But you can also use it as a good things on it like what your doing in the summer or what you want to do when you get older. There are many things you can put on blogger but somethings are really dirty. Like seriously no one wants to know for instance if you got layed. No one cares probably just some old people that like to creep on people. And heres another thing why would anyone want to creep on younger people….thats disturbing.Yes I see problems with it because you can probably write or put anything on it. Like disguisting things that people are age don’t want to read. Like say “on the weekend I got drunk and went to another party”. Like big whoop you put on
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Blogging Goods and Bads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment